B2B Sales Specialist, P/T
B2B Sales Specialist, P/T
B2B Sales Specialist: Pet Bird Products
BirdSupplies.com, DBA UnRuffledRx is looking for a part-time B2B Sales Executive who will be responsible for implementation of sales strategies and relationships with key strategic customers, focusing on exotic bird stores and specialty pet retailers within the United States. This role will take a lead in expanding the UnRuffledRx brand at a retail level.
What you will do?
Implement and drive the overall brand and sales strategy with key retailers. Proactively look and develop new business opportunities by finding and winning new accounts (retailers). Manage accounts through entire sales process:
- Creates and maintains a business development plan for each customer. Develop important and effective relationships within the account including business owner / manager and translate customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value.
- Execute opportunities into profitable online sales. Analyzes the market/industry environment (demand, competition), manages the sales pipeline, plans the customer and sales targets, and agrees on action steps.
- Assist in the development of an online training and support platform for retail sales personnel including creating a retailer dashboard, which is a platform available only to UnRuffledRx retailers. It will offer online trainings and quizzes, educational blog content, downloadable video assets for social media, a stock and lifestyle image library, and customer testimonials!
- Identify solution enhancements or innovations to best serve & anticipate customer/industry needs. Identify solution enhancements or innovations to best serve & anticipate customer/industry needs.
Education: Desirable BA/BS in related fields (Business, Sales, MKT). Interns encouraged to apply.
Experience & Skills:
- 1+ years of outside sales or B2B sales management experience.
- 1 yr. sales experience in the Pet Industry, is preferred or strong willingness to learn.
- Knowledge regarding parrot care is preferred.
- Proven experience managing successful business relations with key accounts.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and techniques.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with business owner, to accomplish required sales goals.
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
B2B specialist has built and is managing 10-15 sustainable retail / ecommerce accounts within 6 months of hire.